Coinbet24 Bitcoin Casino offers a dozen live roulette options. The Roulette 360 from Oracle is the most popular live game in the roulette category. Developed by Ezugi, this is a live bitcoin roulette game that changed the industry. Roulette 360 gets its name from the fact that the roulette table is filmed by cameras placed around it at 360 degrees. The number of cameras around and above the gaming table guarantee total immersion. The quality of the HD images is surprisingly clear. Roulette 360 is mostly filmed from above and a camera overlooks the table. This gives a captivating view because on one side, you can see the players placing their bets and on the dealer is on the other side.
Live Bitcoin Roulette 360 is a European/Single Zero version of roulette. It’s one of the oldest, most attractive gambling games in the world. On top of that, it’s very easy to understand and play. The wheel has 37 separately numbers slots, alternatively colored red and black. The zero pocket is green to clearly show that it is not part of any Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low, Dozens, or Columns bets.
The Dealer spins the will and releases the ball. When the ball settles, the dealer announces the winning number. Once that is done, the bets are calculated automatically. However, this game also offers an Auto-Roulette option. In Auto-Roulette, the ball spins automatically and the winning number gets displayed on the screen.
How to Play Live Bitcoin Roulette
To start playing, wait until the message “Please place your bets” appear. Next, select the chip value you would like to wager on a given spin and place on the appropriate betting fields on the gaming table. Your total bet will appear in the “Total Bet” area. After the dealer announces “No More Bets”, no more wagers can be placed. However, the bets that were chosen can’t be changed either. At the end, the value of all placed bets is withdrawn from your casino balance.
After that, the dealer spins the wheel until the ball rests in one of the pockets. The winning number is displayed in the statistics bar as well as in the middle of the screen. The game also highlights the winning number on the table layout and the dealer announces it too. If any of your bets cover the winning number, you will receive winning returns in accordance wit the pay-table. Your win amount will be shown in the “Last Win” are and in the winning message.
Live Bitcoin Roulette Bet Types
There are several different type of bets that are possible in a Roulette game. Below, we will explain all of them.
- Straight Up Bet – A bet on an individual number. This is the simplest roulette bet with the highest payout chance.
- Split Bet – Two number bet which is placed on the line connecting the two numbers. For example, covering 24 and 27.
- Corner Bet – This is a bet placed at the corner of four numbers. For instance, a bet covering 8, 9, 11, and 12.
- Street Bet – Three-number bet, placed at the end of a row of numbers. For example, a bet covering 13, 14, and 15.
- Six-Line Bet – A six-number bet placed at the junction of two street bets. It would mean that you bet on 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, and 36. Basically, a bet that forms a line.
- Column Bet – A 12-number bet placed on the spot marked 2 to 1 at the end of the columns which covers all 12 numbers in the corresponding column.
- Dozen Bet – This is also a 12-number bet that is placed on one of the three boxes marked 1st 12, 2nd 12, or 13rd 12. It covers twelve numbers which is why its called a dozen bet. For instance 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36.
- Chances: Red/Black, Even/Odd, 1 to 18/19 to 36 – These bets got their name because they all pay 1 to 1. Red/Black bets cover either the 18 red or the 18 black numbers. Even/Odd bets cover the even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8, etc.), or the odd numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, etc.). 1 to 18/19 to 36 bets cover the lower 18 numbers or the higher 18 numbers. Basically, you are betting on all the numbers which is why this bet pays 1:1.
As you can see, the Zero is not covered by any of the above mentioned Columns, Dozens, or Chances.
A pay out of 35:1 on a straight up bet means that when you bet, for instance, $10 on a single number and you get it right, you would win $350 + your original stake. The total payoff will always be equal to the sum of your win amount plus the initial stake.
|Straight Up||1 Number||35:1|
The RTP of Oracle Casino Roulette is 97.3%. This version of the game has a minimum bet of $0.10 and a maximum one of $1000. We hope that the guide above will help increase your winnings. For more games, visit the Coinbet24 Live Casino section.